Friday, July 31, 2009

Five for Friday




Here is a weekly review:
1. The kids turned in their summer reading chart and got to pick out coupons to local businesses. On Tuesday we had a great day out and about using FREE passes! We went to Pump it Up and I only had to pay for 1 child as opposed to three! We ate lunch at Chick Fillet(I only had to pay for me) and played at the play place in the mall, then we ended the day with Free ice cream at Culver's. It was a Fun, Cheap Day!! I Love those kind of days.
2. My brother in law is coming today with his kids. My kids (ok Deon and I too)are so excited to see them!
3. Last Sat. I took my teaching exam. I will find out in 4 weeks how I did. Then we had dinner at a friends house while the kids enjoyed the sitter. They could not wait for her to get here, Which is a nice change, they use to cry when we would leave(which was not that often).
4. Sunday we went swimming at City Park Pool. That has become our Sunday family activity together:)
5. The count down till school has began. I am not ready for the kids to go back :( I have truly enjoyed this summer with them! Last night they actually all played "school" together. I even let them stay up later since they were playing so nice together :)
* Just a heads up: I am not a writer, so if you find errors-just ignore them!!
Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment