Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week in review

Kendall's preschool feild trip:the boys and myself were out of school that day and got to go with her on her 1st feild trip. Lee Martinize Farm

Bartles Pumpkin Patch:

Pumpkin Cannon-everyone is holding there ears!


I choose this one!



How about this one?





I will get the biggest one I can carry!





Cub Scout Haunted Weekend! So proud of him!!





Learning to shoot an arrow, a gun and a sling shot...what happened to my little boy?







The Farm trick-or-treating








Orange Belts! Way to GO BOYS!

Gosh it has been a while.
The pics pretty much sum it all up!! I am signing out to go spend some time with my hubby before the work week begins tomorrow :(
Still need to post halloween updates.
PS...the snow was 95% melted by Halloween (2 days after the HUGE snow storm!) Gotta love Colorado!









No comments:

Post a Comment