Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day weekend

At the Drive Inn Theater: The Karate Kid. Awesome movie, modern, and had some similarities and differences as well from the Karate Kid originals.
Devin's Interview about his dad:
1. What is something dad always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes dad happy?
When i listen
3. What makes dad sad?
When I don't listen
4. How does dad make you Laugh?
when he rubs me on the back with his finger, it tickles
5. What was dad like as a child?
A horse rider
6. How tall is dad?
48 inches...no wait..60 inches
7. What is his favorite thing to do?
work on stuff
8. How old is dad?
33
9. what is dad really good at?
climbing
10. What is something dad is not so good at?
dancing
11. What does dad do for a job?
Work on stuff
12. What is his favorite food?
Pizza and chicken
13. If dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Drake from Drake and Josh
14. What do you and dad like to do together?
work on stuff sometimes
15. How are you and dad alike?
We both have brown hair and like to draw
16. how are you and dad different?
I like to write books and he doesn't
17. How do you know dad loves you?
Because he always says that to me
18. What is something dad loves about mommy?
When she is cooking
*She crashed before the movie started. The boys and I were wishing on stars, i just made my wish and then I told the boys what I wished for (BIG MiStakE...BIG), just ten minutes later, she woke up and sat with me on the lawn chair. We watched about 20 mins. of the movie when she puked on me. I laid her back down on the van floor where she slept the rest of the movie. Since we all had this flu bug the week prior, I just stayed at the movie. Had we been at the theater, I obviously would have left.
Saturday Kendall and I went shopping while the boys went to Karate(note the skirt). Deon called and wanted us to meet them at lake Murry while him and Wes did kayak rolls.


Dad and Kendall paddling.



Andon starting out young...he is quite adventurous!



Getting ready to take the boat out




Devin OVERBOARD...he quit paddling and floated out a little ways, got scared and jumped out of the boat. He got the speech about never jumping overboard, you are safe in your boat. NEVER do it without a life jacket.

Deon and Wes practicing the rolls, how to get over when your boat tips upside down. This is Deon's NEW hobby. He also bikes, hikes, works out, climbs, and tinkers around.


Being a dinosaur... ROAR mommy, I will get you!




Ice Cream at Ben and Jerry's in Old Town FC.
Nice move Andon!










2 comments:

  1. Loving the experiments. You HAVE to make Oobleck. It is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Oobleck? I am going to google it and find out what it is. Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete