Monday, October 18, 2010

September Scouts

Haunted Weekend at the Scout ranch up by Red Feather Lakes. The scout group picture(not every could go) I had 4 out of the 9 scouts from my den there. We did the Fall Colors hike October 2.
My family-and Kendall hiking in a tutu and tights.

Mom and Kendall crossing the logs-balance, balance, balance!

Here goes Andon-Devin and Hagan crossed before the middle log was laid down.


Andon, Hagan, and Devin before the hike.







The heritage (old) equipment used during the game at the Bee Family Farm.





Heritage baseball game at the Bee Farm. The scouts sold refreshments during the game






Mr Cowboy here, retiring part of the flag






Flag Ceremony at Janet's house.








My Cub Scouts getting ready to sell popcorn!







The cub scouts were busy the first few weeks scout started. I finished all my training to be a den leader. Yea! I really enjoy it, I is filling my teaching needs rights now(it must be a sign that I choose the right career path) I love planning the meetings(the teacher in me). The scouts sold popcorn, attended a flag ceremony, awards and smores on Thursday evening Sept. 28. Saturday the 30 was the heritage baseball game. Local guys got together to play baseball the way it was played Years Ago. It looked like the movie Field of Dreams.








No comments:

Post a Comment