Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011changes

Christmas break ends and a New Year begins! 2010 was a good year but I have a feeling 2011 will be even better! After doing some praying for financial peace, God sent me some signs. I quit doing home day care about a year and a half ago, finished my teaching degree and planned to become a teacher. Since my daughter is still home, this was my last year of staying home. (things could still change) My new plan is to watch a former daycare family. My signs: In November a family I used to watch called to see if I was still doing daycare, I never called them back because it would not have fit into my life. Another family I used to watch emailed me to see if I would watch her boys 3 days a week. Only problem was that her job would possibly end in 3-6 months so it was a no-go. In the meantime my hubby asked if I missed doing daycare, I kinda did. That comment began to put thoughts in my head for starting daycare again this summer. Well-I happen to be out shopping on a Friday night (the last day of school for 2010) I ran into the family that called me, but I never called back. They were sad that night because their daycare provider was closing the end of the month. I said I would think about it--here I am going on week 3 of my new path, and I like it!
I also started 2011 with a new challenge-2011 move it challenge see the button on the side. I am running a 10K this May so I will be training for that, I am beginning to workout with crossfit, my hubby does the workouts from home, I figure I could/should workout here too! All I need is a tredmill :0

1 comment:

  1. So glad 2011 is starting out so great with you! I think it's going to be a great year all the way around. I sure hope it has some to do with me getting to see you soon?!?!?!?!? Love you!

    ReplyDelete