Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly workout

So my thoughts are to post my weekly workouts as well as journal regularly about events that occur in my life. When my kids are older they can read this blog and remember all the fun times we had as a family.

Since I am running the Flying Pig 5K April 10 AND the Colorado 10K May 1, I am starting my training this week. At least while I am training I would like to post my workouts.

Monday: trained with Suzanne-ran on the treadmill using the manual mode WITH ankle weights and weight training in between treadmill sets.
Tuesday-day off, worked on the boys Derby cars
Wednesday: ran 3 miles
Thursday: jogged 2.5 miles
Friday: 5 sets of 20 dead lifts with 20 lb weights
Saturday or Sunday:Run again-another 3-4 miles{off the other day}

No comments:

Post a Comment