Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Weekend catch up

My oldest mowing the lawn for the 1st time. He did a good job, had a little help from dad, but did most of the back yard himself.

Mom and Kendall running to the finish line after the 1/2 mile kid run for the 4 and under run. She took off in a full sprint, and I had to pick up my pace just to keep up! I did just run 6.2 miles 2 hours ago. After the run, the kids got soft tacos from Chipotle.



I ran with Kendall in the 4 and under heap (1/2 mile) , while the 'Big Kids' ran a full mile by themselves.





The little runners! Their race started at noon.





{head bands say-Sister #1, Sister #2 & Sister #3}

The sisters after our 10K! My sister Sharon came up from Hays to run with us. We had a pasta night Saturday at my house(turkey meatballs with spaghetti sauce, garlic bread and whole wheat pasta with a salad) YUM!

Got up at 5:20 A.M. Sunday, ate peanut butter toast, coffee and water before heading to Cindy's. Scott dropped us off close to the start so we did not have to find parking.

We did good for the amount of training we put into this race-NONE! We actually ran the Boulder-Bolder in 2007 and ran it in 1 hour 20 minutes-This year{four years later=4 years OLDER} we beat our time by 2 minutes!









No comments:

Post a Comment