Monday, July 18, 2011

Fancy Nancy Party

Kendall's Fancy Nancy Party:

Boys took home a Handsome shirt while the girls took home a boa. Somehow K-has more boyfriends than girl friends {I made 9 shirts, and bought 4 boas} .


Tissue paper pom-poms




Cupcake layered parfaits






Fancy flowers from daddy








Displayed one of her Fancy Nancy books on a plate stand that I got at the Dollar store, I used dollies to decorate and also set her Fancy Nancy doll on the other side of the book.











I printed up a welcome sign, slide it into a sheet protector and used suction cups with hooks on them for the front door.





Same sign just the other side



















Banner that spells Kendall, I also had one on the front porch that said Happy Birthday
















Girls party favors plus I found these slap bracelets with fancy feathers,
Butterfly hair clip, sunglasses, mirrors, candy jewelry & fancy emery board.






I had so much fun planning this Soiree {fancy for party}!



















No comments:

Post a Comment