Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh Blog...I missed you

 Devin designed this and started welding it for grandpa
I have been busy with PTO end of the year things, such as volunteer appreciation week. I made 120 of these cards for the volunteers to take.
 Kendall with her rain boots & fresh flowers that she picks daily for her momma! She likes to "stop and smell the flowers" on her way home form the bus stop everyday.  I secertly enjoy getting those weedy flowers from her everyday ;)
I have also been busy with teacher appreciation week...I filled each cup with a thank you note, stuffed the straws and added the little flags to 60 cups. This weekend I will add a drink packet to finish off the appreciation gift. I also helped with the book fair this past week.  Looking ahead...we have a community 5k May 12 that was arranged between the two school and PTO meeting this coming week.

April 14th Kendall and I helped at the 9news health fair with girl scouts The 15th I jogged the Flying Pig 5k with team "Achin for Bacon". This was the 4th year I did this race...I just love the course, the cause, and the scenery!
What's not to love about waking up, doing a morning run, and enjoying the foothills on a crisp, cool Sunday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment