Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My favorite time of the Year

Fall colors, Pumpkin spice lattes, Stews, Chili, hoodies

Fall colors weekend:
Last minute we decided to head to Estes Park, I booked a hotel at the Rocky Mountain Park Inn (aka Holiday Inn) The kids love the pool there!
We headed up Friday after work first thing -the kids swam!  I stayed in the room with Dixie :) while Deon took the kids to the pool. Then I  headed down to trade, since Dixie was not barking, we both stayed and hot tubbed -the pool was too cold therefore the hot tub was a bit crowded.
Saturday morning the kids swam again! I packed up and loaded the car then we stopped at coffee shop where I got my pumpkin spice latte...Perfect for the drive up the mountain! We entered  RMNP!
 
Hidden Valley {picture stop} The boys REALLY hate pictures :/
 Family Picture {some lady volunteered to take it}
 The top of RMNP...up in the tundra zone! My three babies...so different.
Pit stop on the way down...
climbing around
Views out the window!

A great weekend get-a-way! Apparently I needed one...when I called to reserve a room, the lady asked how many and the ages of kids...I replied 3 kids ages 6, 8, 10...she said wow you need a vacation!  Yes lady I did need a vacation!!
Sunday was Coltons baptism brunch at Janesas!! The kids had a BLAST! So did I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment