Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

Trunk or Treat
With these skeletons
Straw bale Fun
Halloween day/evening: I went to school and helped with Kendall's party {I actually planned the party}. I got several comments on how well it was planned.  A little secret...I once wanted to be a party/wedding planner ;)
Snack center was ghost waters,
cheese cloth with ribbon and faces{don't mind the bad picture quality}
 Cuties that Kendall and I drew faces on-parents brought in crackers, cheese, pretzels, apple slices, ect.
 I made a spider web bean bag toss and a spider web weaveing center (paper plate with hole punches around the edges and gray yarn that was wove through the holes to make a web and then placed a spider ring in the center.


Halloween eve, The White's joined us, bringing enchiladas, I made tacos and bean with chips and avacado dip. We trick r treated and ate dinner together!
Atfer my morning hockey date {I get to take Andon to Hockey Sat.} I am heading to Estes Park for a relaxing Women's Retreat with Liza for the night!
Deon is taking Devin to a wrestling met Sat. morning same time as Andon's practice. That about sums up my weekend except for my Birthday on Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment