Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2013

My family came out the weekend before Christmas:
Cousins
 Sisters
 Drawing numbers for the kids to choose from the pile
 Adults turn
Saturday morning before gifts, we headed to a few stores and lunch, Andon had a hockey game at 5:00 in which he played goalie!! Home for dinner that Sharon finished up and gifts!
 
 Christmas Eve picture before 4:00 Mass~dinner at Perkins after. 
Everywhere we tried was closed by the time church was over.
 Christmas morning...
Stockings~
 
 Excited about his binder with a shoulder strap!!
 Giftcard from his god-mother
 Her Furby Boom
2nd grade...All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth.... 
Hugsfor Furby
 Nerf Crossbow~ she wanted so she can play war with her brothers
We spent the day at home playing with the kids, I played Monster high with K, Cut the Rope with Andon and relaxed.  Deon played NFL rush zone with Devin. *I am SO glad my kids were excited about getting board games and playing with them 1st* because... later the kids played x-box and Kendall played in her room. I went on a run and you will NEVER guess who I saw.... Santa!!! That's right, I really saw him..a man with a white beard, and loner white hair walking to a friends house.  We had a short conversation about the road I was running/jogging on{it is closed off but cars were driving through it anyways}. He gave me a fist bump and disappeared..TRUE STORY...And YES I BELIEVE in the spirt of Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment