Monday, December 28, 2009

Catch up time

1st and 2nd grade music program-Holiday Theme. Devin and Grant waiting for the song to begin. They were dancing candles!

I will spend a couple posts catching up on the last 2 months- This post will include my Birthday, Thanksgiving, and the Parade of Lights
Kendall and Andon staying warm while watching the Parade of Lights here in Wellington. Devin and I were in the parade with the Boy Scout float. Afterwards we went to the Wellington chili supper, Santa was there, and we found out Devin's float took third place! This has been a tradition of ours since we moved here, one of the perks of a small town.

We spent Thanksgiving with family in Hays this year. Thursday were had a dinner at the Werth's house. Shirley made lots of good food, lots of family to visit with, and the kids had a great time playing outside. The weather was perfect. On Friday, Sharon and I cooked dinner at the Leikam's house. The Beiker's joined us for dinner. Earlier that day, I worked out with Sharon and went to lunch with Leigh and Tara.



Kendall is working out with her little weights.




My Birthday Celebration...we went to Pizza Hut on my Birthday, then on Friday night Deon picked up Taco Johns and a carrot cake.














No comments:

Post a Comment