Monday, December 28, 2009

I DID IT!

It has been a long adventure, but I finally made it. I pursued my teaching degree after graduating High School, I had several bumps in the road between then and now. We moved to Colorado so I waited to gain residency, then started a family and took another break to stay home with them. I returned in January 2009 and finished my semester of student teaching this fall.
My Graduation Party: I had not interest in walking. I know in my heart the huge accomplishment I have made. Having a family, changes your view on many things in life. (Always for the better)

Kendall eating Olives
Family to celebrate with

My littlest sister and my niece
Cheers to me! Devin is toasting with sparkling grape juice. The kids did AWESOME at the party. They played nice and were very excited to decorate the basement, which was the kids
party place.

Cheers with the Leikam sisters and the kids-minus Kendall, she was asleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment