Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dixie















Well in our search for the right dog...we found Dixie. Here is the story: We saw the add on Craig's list, I replied once but never spoke with the lady(phone tag/messages). The next day, the posting was removed. A couple days later it was there again. I responded and did not hear back until 2 days later. She called and we went to meet Dixie that evening. While we were there, I told K- Dixie is a girl and her eyes and mouth both turned into ovals(her famous look).
Dixie is a great dog so far. The kids all agreed that Dixie was coming home with us. When we got home, Dixie got the grand tour of her new home. K-had to put a tutu on the dog first thing. The kids all have jobs to do taking care of her. D-feeds her, A-is water control and K-is lunch feeding/snacks. We all volunteered dad as the poo-patrol while I do everything else(which I have a feeling is alot)LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment