Sunday, April 10, 2011

All Star Andon/Flying Pig 5K

Today I walked the Flying Pig 5k. I did this run last year as well. This by far is my favorite 5K. It benefits Foothills Gateway which provides services to families with developmental delays. i have two friends who use this service, one of them put together a team this year. Achin for Bacon-team Deanna. I have this HORRIBLE chest cold, therefore I have not ran for the past week-it started last Saturday and has drained all the energy from me. I wanted to be there today to take part in this WONDERFUL event...So I walked it.
{Me and my sister Cindy}
Friday night sleep-over-This is our last sleep over at the Werth house with Cannon and Cailyn. Our friends are moving to Iowa in May.
All Star Andon-

Friday Andon and Deon took off that morning for the mountains at Snowy Range, WY.

Andon took a 2 hour ski lesson, a lunch break and skied with dad all day Friday

{while others were in school}.

great bonding time for good behavior
Taking runs with dad
Magic Carpet Ride
Practice during ski school
Andon getting ready for lessons


Saturday Andon also had his first hockey ice skating lesson. He said he liked it and only fell once. Today he tried his luck at Roller Blading-think the Easter Bunny figured out what to get him for Easter ;)

Devin started horse lessons again-that is his happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment