Tuesday, April 5, 2011

butterflies x's 2

Then on Thursday Kendall went to the Butterfly Pavilion with Preschool. I sadly did not get to go. She was going to wear her lady bug outfit with wings and all so the butterflies would land on her. Luckily I convinced her to wear bright colors with a flower hair bow. This attracted the butterflies! One landed on her hair bow. Thanks-Amanda for taking and posting FB pictures of the kiddos and Kendall.
{This is her Butterfly Pavilion outfit}


Last Tuesday I went to the Butterfly Pavilion with Devin's Second grade class. It was a fun little trip. It has changed quite a bit since I was there last. Janesa and I took the kids a couple of Halloweens' ago for Bug-A-Boo. {Blogged about a couple years ago in Oct.}

2nd grade friends.
Moth=when landed there wing are closed
Butterfly=when they land wings are open

{I learned about this from a Fancy Nancy book}
Mom and Devin in the butterfly room
Petting a starfish
Insect room-Devin holding Rosie-YIKES!

I would have totally yanked my hand away causing Rosie to fly across the room

as soon as those hairy legs touch my hand-Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment