Monday, January 16, 2012

Pinterest...

Oh Pinterest...how you are taking up my time! I have so much to blog about still...our Christmas ski trip, Andon's Birthday Party. Kendall's hair salon, dates with dad, and the usual.
BUT for now I leave you with my Pinterest creations:
Valentine writing station, I put this out a little early, the kids wrote several notes to everyone already.
The idea is to write nice notes to the family. The little cups have stickers, crayons, and note books to tear out paper.
Pillow case dress, so easy to make!
 Paper chain hearts, just stapled the ends together. I want to make a felt one so I can reuse it next year.
 Dr. Pepper Cupcakes-made for Andon's Magical Birthday Party.
Just these two items-1 cup DP and cake mix.

I added chocolate frosting and a cherry-cherry Dr. Pepper
Can't wait for more pinning ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment