Friday, January 20, 2012

rewind to about a month ago...

First off, before I blog about our ski trip, the kids school is promoting a positive behavior reward system. Teachers are stocked with paw print stickers and when they see a student following the character traits the school enforces, the student gets a sticker and fills out a paper form in their classroom which goes in the hallways for everyone to recognize...Well not to brag, but I will because Wednesday Andon came home with a sticker, Thursday both Devin and Andon came home with one and Friday Kendall got one too {huge smiles}.

After our shopping, ice skating and dinner with my family, we opened gifts: The bigger kids each got an Ipod touch Kendall got a doll house. Plus they got gifts from both aunts.
 I am not sure what aunt Cindy has here? We got couples gifts for the sisters and each got my parents something-Connie got Paula Dean spices(she loves her..lol) and a shark vac/mop. I went in with my mom and sisters and got dad a Bose cd speaker system.
 And a fireman nutcracker to add to his fireman collection
 We ended the evening by celebrating my dads 60th birthday party(a little late).
From my family I got a shark steam mop, boots, meat from a grass fed cow, and earrings/lotions.  On Monday I got 2 packages: one was the book Please Don't Label My Child (excellent book) and a surprise mixer from my mother-in-law(which I think I have a pretty awesome m-i-l).

Sunday we went sking at Snowy Range
Blogger is being a pain and not uploading the rest of the pics...so I will return later after I get some cleaning done

No comments:

Post a Comment