Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fitness

Well I tried once again to upload pictures but it is sooo slow, I quite.
I will blog real quick about my latest fitness goals: I started crossfit workouts January 8th and today marks my 4 weeks progress. Pinterest had several posts stating that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for family and friends and 12 weeks for everyone else. At 4 weeks I notice a difference, I feel better which leads to eating better. We (Deon and I) eat Paleo for breakfast(eggs) and I make Paleo based dinners mostly from Everyday Paleo the cookbook. I quite soda and have no interest in it-but I do love iced tea.  I still give the kids carbs and a little more sugar then I would like, but baby steps..right? Not to mention I have a garage full of girl scout cookies that are so convenient to get a box for a snack-but I have done pretty good! I let the kids choose their own box and when it is gone-its gone. No more unless mom surprises them.

I am excited to start my next 4 weeks with cross fit (it helps that my hubby is my trainer, he writes up my workouts-I guess it is a fair trade since I write up all the meal plans ;-)  My goal is to do 20 workouts this month=5 a week(last month was only 15 workouts)

No comments:

Post a Comment