Tuesday, March 13, 2012

past few weeks...

Andon preformed magic for my Bear Den

The disappearing mouse trick.
Below is Kendall home 'sick' while I was downstairs teaching preschool, she was dressing up with clothes from my closet.
Blue & Gold Banquet
 Kendall's hair salon...I mentioned a while back. She even got her hair cut by her brother!
Grandma Connie came out this weekend and painted a hootie owl and tree in her room!
 I borrowed my neighbor/friends projector and did the boys' rooms -fyi even with a projector, Dark room and extra boy eyes, I still had a hard time seeing the Eagle to paint it.
The Bronco-my first painting I did-took a while to get it set up, then the image was too big for the projector screen so we had 4 people trying to match up Bronco hair and lines to finish. It was a fun weekend with my mom!  Shopped on Sunday and drove half way to KS with her, my hubby, Cindy and the kids. Meet my MIL half way-bought her car and parted our seperate ways after lunch. Kids went to KS with my mom, Cindy and Shirley, Deon & I went back to FC, got the car plated and registered and did some grocery shopping and dinner. Tonight we swam and went to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment