Wednesday, March 14, 2012

work out update

So I met my personal goal of 20 workouts in 30 days-well it was 31 days. Friday's are my rest day, but I skipped my Thursday workout (would have been my 20th workout) BUT I did a run on Friday with my hubby-that was my 20th workout on day 31! Counts for me :)

My weight is down 3 pounds and has stayed there for 5 weeks- 8-10 more to go.

Going for round 3- 20 workouts in 30 days again-that will put me at the 12 week point.

Kendall's 1st girl scout booth
Cookie sales are over, Kendall met her personal goal and is doing on an overnight spa, Disney on Ice and making a car for the pinewood derby. The boys are almost finished with their cars. Hockey is over for Andon til the summer(want to put him in a summer camp), Devin starts soccer soon, and I NEED to sign K-up for dance/gymnastic class. That just about covers March so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment