Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All 3 were excited for school this morning! Monday was the ice cream social and drop off supplies, so we did that, packed our snack and water bottles, then headed to bed.


Andon went to one of his friends b-day parties this summer in which they tie-dyed shirts. The plan was to wear the shirt on the 1st day.  I need to ask him if the others remembered ;)
Super excited for the 1sst day!
 Waiting at the bus stop...I walked with Kendall so I could take pictures. The boys said I was embarrassing..hehe, that's what I do! I got a good pic, but I need to figure out photoshop so I can hid the bus #


After school I was waiting out front to hear all about their day!
Devin said kinda bad because of a girl(won't tell me more).
Andon said "Brilliant, fun, superb" & he thinks his teacher is nice
Kendall said good and she told me more about her day. They are sound asleep ready for a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment