Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Catch up time

Since my last blog...
Kids had their last baseball & tee-ball games
Kendall in her pink gear
 All the kids had their last game on the same night - same time. I got pictures of the boys after the game. Coach grilled hot dogs and the team brought sides.

Friday after the last game(Tuesday) I drove the kids to KS. Sharon had a House warming party on Friday night, Saturday we went to G-ma Shirley's and headed out to the horses.
 Grandpa built a club house that according to Julia, will sleep all 10 grandkids :)

 Later that afternoon we met up with my aunt, Emily, and Nolan in Victoria(they had a reunion). The cousins met back at Sharon's house later-where we had some good laughs, a late night Taco Shop run and good memories!
Sunday we had brunch at my mom's house and went to the museum with 8 kids.
 Andon and Nicholas in the learning room playing a dice game.
 Devin, Dylan, Lauren, Andon and Kendall by T-Rex
Kendall and Preston


Playing animal kingdom
 Puzzles
 All the kids-minus Nicholas
 
Sunday evening Kendall and I went to Leigh's house-we spent over an hour trying to fix Andon's Ipod then headed to Chinese with Georgia, Kendall and cousin Emily met us there.
Taco Shop Monday with Emily and my parents before I headed back to CO.
In CO I got the painting Bug & painted the bathroom
 I didn't take before pics, but it was the original white-ish paint from when the house was built and I could not wash the walls without paint rubbing off.
Then I painted the family/playroom yellow (2 walls & 2walls were painted grey)

This room is the family room/playroom/preschool room; it is in transition right now. I am trying to organize it to be all three room in one






1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm! Taco Shop and Chinese!!!!! We will be heading up that way sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete