Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Renaissance Festival

Sunday Kendall and I had a girls day together at the Renaissance Festival with Girl Scouts
 Love this sign
 Princess Kendall

Huge rocking horse ride and the girls in our group(others were there too with different parents from the troop)
 Kid area-with a petting zoo and a few rides
For the longest time I thought this was a real horse and knight-I wondered why it was walking so close to others. I stand back when a horse's back legs are close to me.
 Parade
 Jesture

 Twig the fairy

The day went by so fast, we left at 9:00 a.m. and got home at 7:00 p.m. The boys practiced baseball with dad and went to Berryblendz for lunch. The rest of the weekend was quite, Devin slept over at Evans, then Kendall and Devin had Faith & Michael over Sat. while Andon went to get a hair cut with dad.
This week is the last week for baseball & tee-ball games!! The kids and I are heading to KS Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment