Monday, July 2, 2012

Red, White and Blue

Protien Shake: Red strawberries, Blue blueberries, White banana and whey protein powder
{plus spinach leaves} Today's post workout lunch 
 I gave the kids a star, paint and brushes...this is what they came up with-perfect for the parade on Wednesday!
I am getting back on the workout wagon! I do crossfitmom.com workouts. I try to follow it the best I can. However I did todays workout-Tomorrow is a rest day-not for me since I did not workout this weekend, I will be doing Saturday or Sunday's workout tomorrow.  I felt weird doing this workout at first because I thought it was just for pregnant moms...HA! I am now over it and realized the workouts are already modified {and pre-planned}.  I just do the workout of the day {intermediate} and I am done in less then 30 minutes!
I deep cleaned the kitchen also...vaccumned the pantry, drawers and dust behind the stove and fridge, magic earsed the fridge, dishwasher, and stove, plus wiped cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment