Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mountain bike Trails

Fort Collins has a mountain bike 'park' call Trails. It is a course like the BMX trail here except it has boulders, tree stumps, hills, narrow paths. It is a great place to practice skills and techniques for the real mountain biking trails

The boys loved it...sweaty helmets and all!
Devin got a 'new' mountain bike from craigslist and loved the trail riding!


Kendall...Not so much. She said "this is the worst day" she took her first run, and wiped out..then complained the rest of the time we were there.
the wipe-out
Deon uni-cycled the trail
I rode my bike(Andon likes to ride my bikes also because they almost fit him)

Afterwards Deon and I treated ourselves to a BerryBlendz smoothie with whey protien (the kids had a pinic lunch at the pool) and headed to the pool to use my rain pass from a few weeks ago to cool off. It was a fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment