Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sneek peek...

I am not sure why, But I love pictures of my kids asleep with an open book! Reading Bone an series that both boys love right now.
 Ok now the Sneak Peek Birthday Preview:

I made a doll size Table with a table cloth. While making this, 1st, I tried to get the boys to make it for me They said "NO". Instead they watched me make it and teased me about my BAD carpentry skills. Second try, I screwed the bottom legs on and it works much better. The one side kept bending and even breaking off completely :(
 More of my speciality: sewing! I made 4 pillow cases for the tent is weekend and cut strips of fabric for streamers out back.
 I am making doll dresses since it is an American doll party, the girls are bringing a doll to celebrate with. I went with the simple pillow case pattern and eyeballed the pattern, and matching bandannas!
This doll is mine from the 80's. It is a Fisher Price My Friend Mandy and Jenny dolls. Kendall calls her my American Girl doll..hehehe..love it!
I am preparing mentally to make the cake(I am afraid the cake will stick to the star shaped pan...then there is the decorating part-gasp!
My parents, niece and mother-in-law are all coming out Thursday to celebrate with us!!
I will post pictures after the party on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment