Friday, August 7, 2009

FIVE for FRIDAY

Making Rainbow cookies!
Super fast Slide when wet.


Got wet in the water features at the park.










Yeah today is Friday!
1. I am DONE with daycare/childcare! Mixed feelings about it...when I was doing daycare, I wished I was doing something else. Now that I have been closing out my daycare room, selling old toys and equipment, I am kinda missing it. We well see where I am at in Jan. after graduating this Dec. I might be doing daycare again? Who knows where life will take us...enjoy EVERYDAY!
2. Over the weekend we went to Horsetooth park with our cousins. They kids had a blast in the water fountains...they discovered if they got wet, then slid down the slide, they went SUPER FAST!
3. On our wedding Anniversary, we went to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream and sat in old town enjoying life together after 9 years, 3 kids later and looking forward to the future together.
4. We made rainbow cookies!
5. Sunday I took Andon to Wal-mart to get some school supplies. We went to the New Wal-mart. He was so impressed! It was cute to hear my 5 year old talk about how much bigger the building was, longer it was and how nice it looked!! He helped pick out groceries too! We had a great "date" together. This weekend is Devin's turn.
We are off to return Deon's boots, and not sure what the rest of the day will have in store for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment