Sunday, August 16, 2009

FIVE for Sunday

To my KING from Kendall!
A little late this week.
1. I started this week helping my cooperative teacher. We set up the classroom, I met the other teachers, attended meetings, and I think I am ready for school to start on Wednesday.
2. We had a cat visit us early last week. A beautiful, tame, and loving cat was hanging out on our deck. We fed it leftovers, milk, tuna, chicken and beef. After a few days I called the vet clinic to see if they received any missing cat calls-we got a number for a family. However it was not their cat. I felt terrible, the children were so sad it was not their cat :( The next morning it was gone and I have not seen it in 4 days. I was planning on adopting that cat. My next step was to get food and make the kids feed it then introduce it to the house(kinda scared to have a cat in my house with claws and leather couches). i know nothing about cats.
3. Kendall has been calling Deon her KING instead of DAD. I think he gets a kick out of that.
4. The boys and Deon are getting more into karate. Andon said he LOVED Karate Kid with a BIG GRIN on his face (priceless). We just finished watching all 3 movies Friday night.
5. I walked down stairs the other night to see the kids playing Karate. Devin was the teacher while Andon and Kendall were warming up before starting "Karate". Then Deon joined in the class too. After that Kendall began teaching me gymnastics. It was a fun evening.
Going outside to play with the kids...Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment