Thursday, August 13, 2009

working

WOW--today was the first day of "work". My cooperative teacher is GREAT. We have a lot in common, she is very helpful, and fun to be around. I am so glad we are paired up together. First off I had to get the kids all ready and myself ready for the day. The kids went to Ms. Camhi's house for the day, while I spent my day at a meeting ALL day long. School does not start until Wednesday, ready or not I will have to get everyone ready and out the door by 7:00--WHOA! I am not a morning person, I have to drag myself out of bed to workout at 5:15 add a full day of work and kids to that mix and I will be EXHAUSTED!

I better go...I have a hair cut appt. at 8 pm still tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! A post!! You are gonna be a busy gal but you will sleep SO good! LOL Love you and good luck! You will do great! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete