Sunday, September 6, 2009

BACK 2 SCHOOL

Andon on his first day of Kindergarten!
Look how tall I am starting Kindergarten (45 1/2 inches)!!
Andon was so excited for his first day of school! 2 weeks into school, he still loves it. On the first day of school I took everyone with me and got Andon adjusted to his classroom, he already knows Kayleigh and Luke from our daycare days! The next morning he could not wait to ride the bus and open the window. So far he has bumped his front tooth on a pole (because he was chasing the girls) and a few days later he bumped into another child and hurt his head while the other child hurt his tooth.

This is Devin on his first day of 1st grade (46 inches tall)!!
Devin is in 1st grade again. He has such a late Birthday and was the youngest in his class plus being a boy, he definitely needed the extra year. I feel this is a good fit for him. He has grown so much over the summer (socially and emotionally) and yes he has gotten taller :) His music teacher said he raised his hand to comment, she was so excited to hear him share ( I am just glowing too)!


Little Miss Kendall on her 1st day of Pre-school! She enjoys pre-school and has many friends. Her preschool teacher is Mrs. Camhi, and she also watches Kendall for me during the week while I am teaching. It is nice to have Kendall at a great place, however I do miss being at home, but it does help knowing that she is with a good friend of mine.



This is Kendall on her first day of Pre-school ( 35 inches tall). Oh...Daddy "King" decided to give Kendall a hair cut while I was helping the boys wash their hair after their haircut. Not a big fan of Bangs for her, but it has grown on me a little.


All my babies are growing up too fast, I am very proud of each one for the growth they made over the past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment