Friday, September 25, 2009

Well it's Friday and it's 8:00 in the morning, why I am blogging so early when I should be at school? I have a sick kid home today :(
1. Andon is home with a cough and a 103 temp. therefore I kept Kendall home and Devin thought he needed to stay home today too. Needless to say we are all home today. I am quite bummed about this decision because the school has a Walk-a-thon today after school that we were going to participate in :( We all got these cool shirts to wear today at school and unfortunately we are wearing ours at home instead.
2. Monday we had a teacher work day, the kids went to my friends house for the day. She is so awesome, she took them to Jumpin -inflatable indoor play area! I was feeling bad that they had to go to daycare on a day off from school-but they had a great time!
3. Tuesday was the first day of Fall. I am ready for the weather change, not sure I am this ready though. It already has been snowing in the mountains, colder here and cloudy most of the week-blah!
4. At our staff meeting 0n Wednesday, my coop-teacher gave me a KUDDOS for always being there and we gave each other hugs. Now of course I fell bad that I am not there because I am home with a sick kid.
5. Thinking of all my friends back in Hays this weekend! Be safe and have a wonderful Octoberfest weekend...wish I was there! I will be taking a test this weekend in Greeley.

Devin is Offically a Tiger Scout...they are selling popcorn. If you would like to buy some let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment