Friday, September 11, 2009

FIVE for FRIDAY

Pumpkin bowling
Digging for...

Buried toys in the haystack


Corn husk men



Bean bag toss




1. I was playing Lego's with A- when I found a mini tractor. i asked him if he still plays or is into tractors these days...he replied "that was from my 'babiness' days" LOL!!
2. My parents are in town this weekend... ahhh my children are staying the night at the hotel with them. That means I get my bed to myself (and Doen) and no one will be sleeping on the floor next to my bed. Let's just hope I do not have to pick anyone up in the middle of the night. I am blogging, FBin and did some online homework.
3. Excited to visit and spend time with my parents Sat. and Sun. Not too sure what we will do, but I am just glad to see them. It has been awhile!
4. I have so much work to do for student teaching...Once again I am so thankful for my daycare/friend. She told me today that if I even needed time to clean or what not..let her know and she would watch the kids later for me. "sniff...sniff"
5. Labor day we had some good friends over for dinner. It was a great time...we made ckn fajitas-Yum! The kids had fun playing together too.

I start teaching math lessons on Monday...I have to do a lesson plan this weekend...Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment