Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Forth of July Parade

Catch up: Monday Deon had off so he went to swim lessons with us. This is the kids last week for lessons and they were so excited dad was able to watch them. After we took Dixie to the dog park and then kids played at the park. We ate lunch at Applebees since the kids got free meals from the reading program. relaxed the rest of the afternoon.
Not to leave you hanging on the hobbies:
Well for 7 years my kids have been my hobby. I really have not had time to do anything except be a mommy(which I LOVE). Now my kids are older and I am ready to take up some hobbies I have missed. Well taking pictures is a hobby that I did without realizing it was a hobby. I LOVE pictures, which leads to my second hobby, Blogging (the two go together perfectly for me).
My other hobby is sewing and crafts. I have several projects I can not wait to get started on! My last hobby is my kids they will always be my hobby and that hobby comes first no matter what ;)
Me and the kids after the Boy Scout float
I found Kendall and stoped for a wonderful hug!

Devin tossing candy in the parade



The Boy Scout float, the lady in front is carrying the trophy-We took 1st PLACE!! WHOO-HOO!!


Giant sized wagon. The parade was an hour long, which is very good for our small town.



Andon waiting for candy...






Kendall waiting for a picture.
The Forth of July we went to the parade, ate lunch at the venders in the park and looked at the car show. Then went home for some quite time, Kendall lost her previliage of being at the park so we stayed home while the boys went to the park for rides, motorcycle stunt show and later a bmx stunt show. Then we grilled out and got the kids ready for bed, rented some movies and watched the fire works from the drive way while Kendall was sleeping. Andon and I sat under a umbrella (yes it was raining) dad and Devin were in the garage. By 10:00 the kids were tired so we finished watching from their bedroom window and Deon and I watched a movie.






On Friday the kids did not want to swim at City Park pool so we set up the tent in the yard, it got too HOT so we went to Ace to buy this pool and had a water day anyway!







Hula Girl..Her shirt says How to be a hula girl and gives 5 ways to be a hula girl.








1 comment:

  1. Love all the blogs! You give your kids such a great summer!

    ReplyDelete