Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spring Creek Grdens

Bike N Jazz concert at the gardens(June 25 2010):
Sand play
Fairy garden, the plants are all themed according to what fairies use.

I believe this is the salad garden, everything to put in a salad is planted here. They also had a pizza garden, and lots of others like this.


I thought this was neat because I have two sisters plus me (that makes 3 sisters).



Kendall went up and started dancing with these girls.





Devin wanted a picture with the roses, it turned out handsome :)





Talking through a tube, being silly!





Andon had fun filling the "rivers" and blocking the dams. He also pumped water from the spout of the giant watering can.







eating our picnic dinner, Deon met us here after work. Deon has been riding his bike 3-5 days a week to work. Wednesday June 23 was Bike 2 work day (how bike n jazz got its name). This was the 3rd year they held bike n jazz, it is always on Friday with a concert at the park. This was our 3rd year attending.
Earlier that day the kids and I went swimming with my friend Crista and her kids at City Park Pool.








No comments:

Post a Comment