Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On a Roll

When Deon got home from work today we had dinner then moved out back. The evening began with doing head stands and hand stands, for others it was somersaults(aka Kendall). Then I got a wild hair to start cleaning out the mulch from the rocks. When it rains all the mulch from the playground gets washed into the rocks. I cleaned out the mulch and sand from the rocks, I was on a ROLL and could not STOP! I am such a stickler for bed time with the kids but last night I had a GOAL and I was going to finish it. By 9:00 I had to stop to put Kendall to bed, but I did make homemade granola and granola bars after that.
This fall I an excited for my last year home with the kids, Kendall will start Kindergarten 2011 school year so I will be ready to go to work(I think, I hope). This fall I am going to work at the church 10 hours during the week at a "mom's day out" program. I will be out Tuesday and Thursdays 5 hours each day, the best part is Kendall gets to go for FREE to the preschool class. I also have been asked to be the volunteer coordinator for the PTO at the kids school, I am excited to start that new adventure as well!
Since I am rambling, I will also add that my in-laws will be here Friday, we are swimming this Friday, having Kendall's B-day party Saturday after karate and Devin wants to do horse lessons while they are here too.
Beginning of August is my 10 year anniversary, my sisters bridal shower, and my yearly trip with my girls from KS, all in the first two weeks of August(can not wait for the upcoming events)!! Then school starts (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment