Friday, February 18, 2011

FIVE for FRIDAY

Yummo! My girlfriend brought over these molten chocolate cupcakes, perfect with a latte-not so perfect for lunch with no healthy food in the tummy. I had sugar overload and actually felt ill
:( But it was so worth it!

More cheer leading stunting-this girl can not seem to get enough cheering/dance time. I have spent the last 4 days/evening sitting on the couch watching her dance/cheer.

Cheer Camp was Saturday all day-Kendall LOVED it! She is still practing two weeks later. After Cheer Camp, she said"How come we did not go outside and roast marshmallows?" Too Funny-then she was rambling something about 'next time I should bring a tent' It took me a while to realize what she was talking about-Cheer "camp" was associated with outdoor camping.



End of the Hockey game-I just signed Andon up for hockey skate lessons thru the rec center. He was inspired by the boys on ice. He said he wants to play hockey but is afraid to because he does not know how to ice skate.


Sporting my CSU shirt for the game.






Final score:5 CSU and 3 CU



Boys before the game started.

Five for Friday:
1. Kendall spent the night with Aunt Cindy Saturday after Cheer camp. They baked cookies, watched movies and played with the cats. I slept with my phone just in case, she did great-no phone call, Kendall had so much fun she did not even want to talk to me on the phone.
2. valentines day was busy. I volunteered in the morning, came home and got a little party ready for the kids at home. Then my girlfriend brought up lunch and she stayed with the kids while I went to the boys valentine parties. That evening i made spaghetti, had wine and the family ate by candle lite
3. the weekend was simple- took the kids to the park Sunday it was so nice out. Plan A was to go ride the bike trail in FC but Deon was in a mood and i was too-so that plan did not work out so well.
4. GNO last night at a piano bar. It was a good time! I would like to take Deon there sometime.
5. PTO dance at the school tonight, i will be taking pictures and dancing!







No comments:

Post a Comment