Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Crafts

Home today with 9-yes 9 kids! Got the call last night at dinner time saying school was canceled due to the freezing cold temps. I stood there debating whether or not to shout it out to the kids because I was in disbelief-No School-REALLY? I got calls from friends that worked today wondering if I could watch their kids....So I made Valentine cupcakes for snack, we ate pizza for lunch, boys are playing Mario on the Wii, girls are surf/boat dramatic play(they are very dramatic) and baby is sleeping. 1st grade Valentine's for his class-I know I am WAY ahead of the game-but I have three kids to make Valentine cards for the class.

2nd grade Valentine's-He liked the idea of the ipod-these are from Family Fun-as well as the love guppies (above)

Valentine banner above the back patio door. The kids decorated the hearts, we also "sewed" two of the foam hearts together and made a bag with these.








Heart butterflies






Decoration I made a couple years ago for a Valentine party the kids had.




Preschool felt heart bags with lily charm pops as Kendall's classroom party Valentine's. Don't mind the messy craft table-thats what it is-kids craft table


Teacher gifts:







Cupid will fill these felt hearts with love goodies...the kids will get a little puppy and a box of chocolates..maybe some other things too!


The little bag hung with devin's heart is one of the foam hearts we "sewed" together









2 comments:

  1. So, are you getting them a REAL puppy?!?!? I hope I have your energy when I have kids!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO--NO real puppy hear, as much as Devin wants a husky, I have to draw the line. When he is older, geez if it were not for me, our poor dog would not get feed. They are each getting a stuffed puppy!!
    SO...how are you feeling?? Doing???

    ReplyDelete