Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Do you love Angry Birds...

As much as I do??

Andon loves the game too! We take turns helping each other pass levels.
He cashed in his quarter collection and bought 3 Angry Birds, giving him 4 total.




He even made a sling shot with dads help and moms 'elastic' idea!

Even MORE...
Andon wrote a letter to the Angry Birds company:

8/11/11

Dear Angry Birds company,

I love playing your game on my mom's phone. However I'm only 7 and I don't have my own phone could you make one for DS game


The company is located in China, so we are working on a letter to send to the Nintendo DS company to see of they could make a game for the DS.


Pics of the boys first day of school coming...

We also attended the scouts camp fire/flag ceremoy/smores making this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment