Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our busy weekend-parade part 1

The last weekend of July: Kendall had her 1st sleepover-I slept with my phone in case I got a late night call. She did fine of course. The same night, the boys slept over at Evan's, Deon and I had a good time eating dinner with Evan's parents that same night.
Saturday morning, Deon and I went to Breakfast at our usual Sat. morning breakfast place-Chocolate Rose-YUM! Picked the kids up from their sleepovers and headed to Loveland for the parade:

Andon in a flat-brimmed cowboy hat

Devin and dad: Deon's work had a float in the parade,

with an Iron man-strong man machine




Hit the machine and see how high the bell goes.
Little miss cowgirl


That was our busy weekend part 1
Part 2 is traveling to our house as we finish the parade.







No comments:

Post a Comment