Friday, September 2, 2011

Almost double digits

Devin Turns 9!

Tradition-breakfast with a candle(Saturday morning after the sleepover)
PRESENTS!! Dad and mom got him new cowboys boot--and YES he is worried about style!
I told him it is OK to wear the boots with shorts-(I've seen country singers do it-even the guys).


Birthday Theme party


Truly a Boys Only Night
Little sis had a sleepover of her own at Cailyn's house

and from what I understand...They had fun dancing, jumping, being girlie girls and went to a parade!!

I took these boys bowling
{please notice the flashback party - 4 years old
You may or may not notice the SAME kids in the pictures}





Getting ready to bowl.
After bowling we went home, Deon made pizzas, opened presents, played/built Lego's, at 9:00 at night, they were ready for cake.
More playing time and lights and movie went off at 11:30, I was going to bed.
I woke up at quarter til 1:00 from a scream-the BOYS WERE STILL UP...
Devin had a great birthday party-Thursday was his actual Birthday and he chose Camachos. He wore a sombro and got a Mexican dessert!



Flashback:

Pony Party
Age 5





FIVE
Little Angles Pony and Pals










Four years old
Same kids as above

I love that these kids are so close and just the best of friends!











THREE years old
Train birthday party

We rented the train for a couple hours and had cake at the park


Once again...here is our best friend Cannon, and Austin was there too!

He is almost a decade old, I can believe I have son that old. That means I am getting old too...YIKES!

However, I ran into a friend at Camachos and she said I look about 23 yrs old :) Thank You-Jessica!!














No comments:

Post a Comment