Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend...

Saturday Surprise Party:

Three Sisters

Mom was so mad at Sharon for "not getting pictures taken" Saturday while she was at work.

Secertly...we did take pictures as a gift from Sharon and part me SURPRISE!!


Auntie Sharon and Kendall eating Birthday Cake


My mom and dad! He was so sweet and should have bet someone when he said "she's going to cry"...He would have WON. He was also so cute before he left to pick up the meat, he was so worried we were going to return with my mom before he got back, he wanted to see the look on her face!


SURPRISE!





Mom making a Big Wish









Mom and daughter-Cindy drove in Saturday morning-showered, made peach cobbler and made it to the SURPRISE party by 3:30!!










The fairly new-newlyweds













Kelsey, Kendall, Beiker and my dad playing yard golf













Going on the trike ride with Dill


















Girlfriends!!








Cake-

Nifty at 60
Nice Sharon-
thats sexy at 60
nifty at 50


Had to give her a hard time about that one ;)




Mom with her Sexy-60 bling from me and Sharon






Here mom is crying-






She gets out of the van and says "you mean I dressed up for this?"
Yes mom, our plan to take you to RoofTops(I don't even think it is called that anymore?) was just a way to get you out looking good-SURPRISE!



Sharon and I planned to take my mom out to Rooftops for dinner at 4:00, we went to pick her up and while driving there, we kept talking, getting distracted, and talking more. Sharon turned around at the park. My mom noticed my van and says "whats going on here"-SURPRISE!!



She mastered the monkey bars while we were picking up my mom

















All afternoon-after Taco Shop, working out, and pictures,
the boys and Kendall and Lauren went out to the farm


Grandpa with one of his Hens













Kendall with mini O
She said she would sleep in her own bed if we let her keep a kitty...Sorry but... NO!





Haybales are SO FUN!!



All of this took place on Saturday-after a long drive home (to Hays)Friday night!
Sunday was the Werth Family reunion...Pics soon, I need to unpack more before the kids get home!


































No comments:

Post a Comment