Tuesday, September 20, 2011

rewind time-please

I have been so busy lately, I am getting behind on blogging. I tried posting pics a couple times-had no luck. What have we been doing?

Getting lesson plans done, classroom ready, students-(check)

{shaving cream numbers} Preschool started!

Pie tin color sorting ~just a few of the fun things preschoolers do.

Andon started hockey!

Notice the shoulder pads....

Andon was super excited for his 2nd day of practice that he got ready RIGHT after school.
Ate snack in his gear. At the table, Kendall says

"Andon....why do you look so strong?" LMAO

He says all serious.."I have lots of gear on"


Dad takes him to practice 2 days a week.





Cub Scouts started back up since my last post, I am planing for that every week, Back to school night took 2 evenings out of my week-planning and helping with the movie night and PTO has kept me BUSY! I had to coodinate lots of volunteers for school, had a meeting the same night I have scouts-about the same time too. I could have used a clone that night. Thank goodness for friends :) Birthday parties every week for 3 weeks now.
Kendall is in Girl Scouts, Devin has riding lessons, religion class started-somewhere in the mix of ALL this I need to find time to workout again ;)







Goofing off after hockey practice








No comments:

Post a Comment