Wednesday, November 13, 2013

August to current!

New addition to the Family:
Tino the little Shih tzu
Playing at the park




 Slacklining


Back to School:
 4th grade
 5th grade
 2nd grade
 Mug shot..LOL
All of them together!
We walk down to the bus stop in the mornings, I walk with Kendall and the boys go together.
 The kids missed out on their summer trip to KS so my dad came to get them for Labor day.  The kids actually ended up with a "heat" day off Friday as well.  Devin REALLY wanted to go back because my dad told him they could go golfing together..so that happened to be Devin's Burthday weekend and him and my dad went golfing while the other two played at Sharons.
I always make signs when they return!
 Cake and presents were waiting for Devin when he returned!
Deon and I had lots of date time!We went to Tour De Fat a BIG bike parade/party in Fort Collins. We rode in the parade, ate lunch, beers and watched preformances on the stage. Later we went to a Movie and Sunday we met my dad and got our kids back!

No comments:

Post a Comment