Tuesday, November 19, 2013

October/November

Wrestling: Devin is 3-0 so far this year! I am so proud of him he is giving it his all and it shows in the meets!

I hosted a baby shower for the sister in KS. I made this car seat canopy:
 
 
I FINALLY decorated my car for trunk-r-treat with my bestie Liza! I dressed up as a harvest fairy and helped Liza with her princess spider costume.
 
We had a weekend up in Breckenridge for Hockey.  We left Friday after work-I-25 is a parking lot anymore these days. We spent more time costing than cruising..lol.  The kids swam and we watched 2 hockey games on Saturday.  Thank goodness for nice weather! One of the games was played on an outside rink. They won one and lost one.  
  
 My favorite weekend:  After hockey practice and a game AND wrestling meet, we were HOME!!Jumping in the leaves, Andon was inside making Kendall a cake with her Easy Bake Oven and Deon and Devin we watching football.



 After the cake baking, he joined us outside!
 2013 Pumpkins...{Jen's, Kendall's, Andon's & Devin's}
 Sunday after grocery shopping and Sunday School, we came home and just played!
I played volleyball with this girl
 Deon took turns with the boys:
Football passes with one,
 Goalie practice with the other!
 He is too stinkin cute!!! But I still miss my Dixie, my walking partner, my dog!
 Finally...my Birthday! NOT excited about it this year, only 3 more years until I am 40. Whoa!
Hu Hot for dinner. My hubby thought we needed pictures of me...I was not too excited about it tho. Thanks to Nikki who thought I was still in my 20s...She ROCKS!
Photo Bombed!
 So Grown up..lighting the candles for me!

*Andon just finished Cats on the Run, a program at school where they can run laps at recess and collect feet that go on a necklace. He was my child that said he was NOT going to participate BUT ended up running the most and getting 30 feet=30 miles...He ran over a Marathon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment