Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Puttin' up the tree

Thanksgiving in KS:
 We we with the Werth family Thursday and spent our time in Victoria with Shirley's side of the family. It was a great time seeing everyone,the kids were able to play and spread out while the adults played games and visited. 


 

Friday was at my parents house with my 2 sisters, my mom and I did a little black Friday shopping, cooking and Apples to Apples.
 Saturday we headed home so Sunday we could head to Beavers Meadows to cut down a Christmas tree.  The Kids ice skated after lunch at the lodge.  (my phone has more pictures of the tree cutting down-leave it to me to either be "out of memory" or a dead battery for the camera)!
Got one picture of the forest and saw...plotting out a tree!

Wipe out!
 The boys
 It was super windy!
 I bought batteries from the ice skate rental, so I got pictures!!
 Showing off his moves
 Warming up his shoe.
How cute! She asked Deon to help her skate :)
 Leaving !
 * On a side note...Kendall was ...well Kendall and she lost her privilege to ice skate because she was whiny and rude.  As you see, she did get to skate, but she had to pay for it herself.
Decorating:



* We made in home in time to put up the tree, decorate for Christmas and watch the Broncos beat the Chief's... again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment