Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas pageant

Saturday the kids had a Christmas Pageant at Sunday School.
Kendall reading her songs before it starts
 Devin as Joseph{he was such a perfect Joseph}
 I could not kind Andon...Deon found him by looking at the pants/shoes of the Shepards
{he is the one with the yellow 'hat'
 Joesph and Mary
 Singing
 Shephards
 Group shot
 More shephards
Weekend review:
Hockey practice, hockey game, Arrow of Light {cub scouts} making an arrow, dinner at a friends house that we have not seen in a long time; Sunday pageant, haircuts, lunch, tried to visit Santa but it was too chilly to wait, home{I went grocery shopping, Deon & Kendall went climbing}.
Week plans:
Girl Scouts Thursday and hockey practice Thursday-I think that is all!
All my shopping is done, I sent teacher gifts today to get them out of the house, I need to pre-make a lasgna for the weekend and make a few treats for when my KS family comes out for early Christmas on Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment