Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Past weekend busies

Friday evening we went to dinner and Jax's for work pants for Deon.
Saturday I took Andon to hockey practice then I headed to Subway because I left my phone there Friday night.  After hockey we headed to NoCo to pick up gingerbread houses{it was a fundraiser for hockey & I loved it}.
Decorating the houses:
Kendall's
 Devin's
 Andon's
 After decoarting, Kendall and I headed to our traditional Nutcracker with a Twist ballet...then AFTER the ballet...we went to line up for the Parade of Lights in our little town.  Kendall rode on the Just For Kix dance float, then we headed to the annual Chili dinner, finally HOME! 
Staying warm in the parade
 

 Sunday, we headed out of the house about 8:30.  Deon and Devin went to the Fort Collins Wresting tournment.  While I took Kendall to Sunday school,  Andon and I got groceries. Rushed home to put away everything{after picking Kendall up} and headed down to Denver for Andon's  Hockey game.  Andon's lost 3-4{there 2nd lose of the season} Devin placed 2nd in his weight division for wrestling...he is busy watching the Broncos game and would not pose with his trophy-this is as good as I could get ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment