Thursday, April 8, 2010

FIVE for FRIDAY

A LITTLE EARLY:
1. Today I ran my second 3 mile run outside. It was much better than the last run I did on Monday. I am/have been preparing to run the Flying Pig 5K on April 11. The proceeds go to Foothills gateway, which helps families with disabilities.
2. Today I also had a Fancy Nancy tea party with Kendall. We had pink pretzels, with pink lemonade and a burrito to go with it. We had a nice time talking about fancy words and her morning at preschool.
3. Today I also had a phone conference with Andon's teacher. She said he is doing well; math , writing and reading are all above grade level. He is shy in class, and takes school seriously. She said she thinks that is just how he will be, and to keep doing what I have been doing. This summer move him up to easy readers, which is really reading independently with some help.
4. Not sure what the weekend holds in store for us other then the 5k on Sunday. Friday I will watch Quin and work out with Suzanne.
5. Devin has been preparing his rock collection for scouts tonight. He can earn a belt loop for collections by showing his pack something he collects and write a little about it..
Hope to stay up-to-date with my blog.

1 comment: